Wednesday 12 February 2014

Untitled Video Game Track and Remix Project (s) and Hungry Ghost

A lot going on in the world of music, for it is constantly evolving as humanity continues to evolve; our ideas expanding into a chaotic but beautiful aura and casted into the universe.

It has been a little difficult to get into new music, but sometimes something will come along and enlighten my day.

Producing on my end is working at a steady pace, working only on projects that come my way or that I am able to try to put my "all in" so to speak. All i'll reveal at this time is that I am working on an instrumental track that sounds like something straight out of a video game, more specifically an RPG game (refer to previous entry). ANY IDEAS FOR TITLES OF THIS TRACK ARE WELCOME!!!
I also decided that I am going to make an EDM remix of this piece as well.

I will be entering a remix contest hosted by Shing02, rapper, environmentalist who collaborated with Nujabes and one of my biggest musical and lyrical influences. More updates to come and hopefully will link to my sound cloud of the final product!

On a side note I have periodically been checking the scars on broadway website to see if there are any  new announcements on the new Album + EP,  I have been waiting for years....still nothing. This band continues to be a very big inspiration of mine as well.
 Here is a Scars on Broadway song that really admire, which has rock, experimental music and maybe even some middle eastern influences  "Hungry Ghosts".


No comments:

Post a Comment